Man hurt in fire

January 29 2020

Man hurt in fire
ONE person needed medical treatment after a fire at a house in Mangotsfield.
Avon Fire and Rescue Service was called to an address in The Croft shortly after midnight on January 16.
Two fire crews were called in to extinguish the blaze and treated a man who had been injured before handing him over to the care of paramedics.
South Western Ambulance Service declined to confirm whether he needed hospital treatment.
A fire service spokesperson said the firefighters checked the property using a thermal imaging camera before clearing smoke.
The fire is believed to have started accidentally.